By now, we all know about my obsession with subscription boxes. There is something about the element of surprise, the excitement of trying something new and the joy of passing on that information to you that keeps me coming back for more.
I came across a new subscription service that I am thrilled to share with you. White Apricot’s Green Grab Bag is every “green” girls dream. Packed with 6 samples of the latest and greatest in natural, organic and vegan beauty products, the Green Grab Bag is the ultimate opportunity to “try before you buy”. And for only $15 a month, it’s a pretty rockin’ deal. The best news? If you find a product you like, chances are there’s a Green Grab Bag Exclusive Offer on the full size. Which means you could potentially save up to 50%! Gotta love a good discount :)
Each month Green Grab Bag creates a different theme featuring new products. This month’s theme was “April Showers bring May Flowers” and all the products fit this idea perfectly. Check out the list of lovely samples I received.
1. Aura Cacia Shower Tabs: As a busy mommy on the go, I was most excited about the Relaxing Lavender Shower Tablets. Not one for baths (total weirdo germaphobe, I know…), these effervescent essential oil tablets are the perfect way for me to unwind and relax without getting in the tub. They also come in Purifying Eucalyptus (which work wonders when you are feeling stuffy or heavy-headed) or Reviving Peppermint (which is sure to get you going in the early mornings!). These shower tabs are sure to transform your ordinary hygiene routine into a luxurious spa experience.
2. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream: I am normally not one to fall for the hype. But after trying this amazing all-purpose skin cream, I can see why Egyptian Magic has such a huge following. Not only are all of the ingredients pure and natural, but they work wonders on everything from your skin, to your hair, to your lips. I can’t wait to get my hands on a full size jar so I can make Egyptian Magic part of my daily routine!
3. Elemental Herbs Sunscreen: With summer just around the corner, it is important for me to protect my skin with an all natural, broad spectrum, sunscreen. Unfortunately, so much of what is on the market today is full of nasty chemicals that are not only harmful to your skin but are unfriendly to the environment. Made with organic ingredients Elemental Herbs Sunscreen contains no chemicals or parabens and is gentle enough to be used on babies. So not only do I feel good about protecting my skin from the elements, but I feel good about protecting the environment too.
4. Golden Earth Chakra Wellness Oils: Feeling out of balance? Golden Earth Chakra Wellness Oils can help to renew and restore your balance with a unique blend of essential oils. Each oil combination is derived from specific plants that resonate with the assigned chakra to allow you to vibrate at a sate of wellness and help heal a state of imbalance. These oils are great to use as a daily perfume or added to lotion for a full body massage. I applied my oil to my feet before bed to receive healing while I slept. It was a wonderful way to heal my mind, body and soul.
5. Beauty from Flowers Serums and Cleansers: Have you ever wished for skin was as silky as a rose? Well, Beauty from Flowers has figured out a way to help women attain that dream. By harnessing the therapeutic properties found in roses, as well as other plants and flowers, these organic products offer natural sun protection, anti-inflammation, and inhibit the breakdown of elastin, keeping skin supple and smooth. The name of the product couldn’t be more perfect, as I have learned, it is now possible to recreate the beauty of flowers in your own skin.
6. Clairvoyant Beauty Toners: Nothing screams spa-day to me more than the smell of cucumbers. Whether you wear fresh sliced cucumbers on your eyes, or sip spa water infused with cucumbers, this magical fruit is known for its healing and soothing properties. This cucumber toner is made from the natural sea salt, enzymes and vitamins in cucumbers which has been shown to stimulate cell growth and strengthen connective tissues. After using this product my skin felt clean, calm and balanced. This would be a great addition to any skin care routine.
Not only did I enjoy all of the amazing products featured in the Green Grab Bag, but I was extremely impressed with their beautiful presentation. Wrapped in an eco-friendly bag, complete with bright green tissue paper, I felt like I was opening up a special gift from a girlfriend. Attached with a delicate raffia bow was a list of the included items with additional information on each. I truly appreciated their attention to detail.
I would highly recommend the Green Grab Bag as a monthly subscription. It is a great way to find out about all the wonderful green beauty products that are currently available. The Green Grab Bag would also make a fabulous gift for a friend, family member or co-worker. It takes pampering to a whole new level, making it more fun and creative than ever before. Plus, with a new bag every month, it is the gift that keeps on giving! Want to join Green Grab Bag? Click here to sign up now!
My appreciation to White Apricot’s Green Grab Bag for your generosity. I am excited about your mission to acquaint others with natural, organic and vegan beauty products and I support you in your endeavor. I am grateful to be a part of your cause.
* Full Disclosure: White Apricot’s Green Grab Bag did provide me with a bag free of charge. I was not paid to write this post. With exception of some of the factual information given about the various products, all opinions regarding products are my own and 100% honest.